Monday, January 08, 2007


I have been watching quite a few movies over the last couple of weeks. Christmas vecation gives time for what I don't have so much time for during the rest of the year. Over the last couple of years I have developed a rather great interest in movies. I mean, it's mainly for my umusement. I'm not the kind to analyse and be very critical, I simply enjoy a good story, good actors, nice shots and impressive effects. However, I really fell in love with a movie a saw on TV on boxing day. I just had to buy it. The funny thing is that it's not a typical great movie. The story is simple and it's a cliché. But it is a movie that makes me smile. It's the "High School Musical" from Disney (2006). I love it. The story is perfect if you don't want to get emotionally involved, but just watch something fun. It's full of singing and dancing, and the pictures are colorful. It's also very clean, free from all vulgar humour. And it doesn't really matter that the acting isn't the greatest, because it's not a deep and serious movie. It's a real feel good-movie!

2 comments:

Hilde said...

Yepp, that's right. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.