Friday, January 26, 2007

Kicking it every tuesday...

Yeah! That's right. I've signed up for a funk dance class. Who would've thought that! I've always had a dream of being a dancer. (Just not big enough to realize.) I used to dance around the living room at home when I was little. I would dance for hours...at least that's how I remember it. I've always loved watching dancers, and thought it would be so great to be able to do whatever they do. So this semester my friend Hanne and I are taking funk dance lessons at the Spin Off dance academy. It is so cool! Yeah, cool is the right word. I've never seen more baggy pants than on our sweet instructor this last tuesday! It looked like she had been flown right in from the backstreets of L.A. or something. And she was really good!! Tuesday nights are going to be a blast.




(Picture from http://www.urbanmyths.org/article.aspx?id=39.)

No comments: