Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring's around! And it's making me feel good. The weather is lovely these days, and it's warm outside. I make sure to enjoy it even though I'm busy with exams these days. I'm done with two small final exams, working on a large third one, and have three more coming after that. This coming weekend the great people from my church is going on a trip. I am looking forward to that! (Yes, I'll bring my lap top and work on my exam. :P ... But I'll almost be done by then anyway.) Well, now I'm off to go for a walk and enjoy the pleasant evening and the lovely green spring!

3 comments:

Erlend Torp said...

Lykke te og nyt våren!

Erlend

bulleland said...

deilig deilig!
e kommer innover te uka regner e me.
bursdag på tirsdagen...
hook up, selv om det er eksamen?

Part of the Jam Jar Group said...

Hilde,

Check it out!!!

Peace,
Joe...