Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It won't be long now before I move to Bergen to go to bible school. I am so excited about it. I think God is going to be teaching me a great deal of things, and it's going to be so good for me. I have two main expectations for my bible school year. The first thing is of course that I'll learn to know God and his word better. A lot better. The second thing is that I believe he will show me more of what direction my life will take. It's been a while now where I haven't known at all what I'd be doing in a year or two, or even ten years. But lately God has brought up some old dreams of mine and even given me some new ones, and I am so excited to see what more he has to say about that.
I have only two days left at my job in the supermarket, and even though I have really liked my job, I am so excited about quitting, because I can't wait to see what God has planned for me in Bergen. I really feel like this coming year is going to be a really important year for me.

No comments: