Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have started a new blog in Norwegian called Hageprat. Hageprat litterally means "gardenchat", which doesn't make much sence in English, but sounds ok in Norwegian. The reason for the choice of name is from The Song of Solomon 4:12-15 where the groom describes his bride as a garden and an orchard. I believe The Song of Solomon is both literal and illiteral. -it's about this couple, who are in love with each other, but also about God and his bride, the church. So, "Hageprat" is meant to be a blog about studying what the Bible says about the church. I started it both for my own practice of writing and studying, but also because I believe God has given me a dream to share with others about who we are in him and what we are to him. Check it out if you can read Norwegian: http://hageprat.blogspot.com/.

No comments: