Friday, October 29, 2010

This fall.

It's funny how the interest in blogging goes up and down in periods. I used to think it was too bad, but now I don't care. It's ok to blog whenever I feel like it.

It's in the middle of autumn, it's been raining all day, and I've had my last official day of work in the kindergarten. I don't know what next week will bring, but right now I'm kind of excited about it. I've applied for several jobs, and I know that God has some good stuff in store for me.

It's been a really good fall so far. Better than expected, even though I knew deep down it couldn't turn out bad when God is in charge. I experience several times that even though I know that God has good plans, I don't have the greatest expectations because I don't see clearly what God sees, and then I become surprised at how extraordinary good things turn out. It's been such an eventful and interesting fall with lots of exciting spiritual content. God is awesome! :)

I've even been on a trip to Prague with my family, because Mom turns 60 in a few weeks. It was a great trip. Even there I was surprised. The first morning at the hotell I went down to have breakfast, and there I met a couple from my church in Bergen! They were staying in the same hotell as us in Prague for almost the same time period. During our stay we had several talks, and they got to know my family a little bit, as they are about my parents' age. It was a blessing to meet them there. I really felt God's finger in it.


No comments: