Sunday, March 11, 2007

23 reasons for why I love my church

I love my church because:
They bring me closer to Jesus.
They encourage me.
They inspire me.
We talk about God, Jesus, the bible, and help each other to know Him more.
We’re a house church, and we actually get to know each other.
We’re a house church, and everyone participates and shares with each other.
We’re a house church, and we eat together.
We don’t necessarily meet only once or twice a week, because we know each other and love each other, and hang out anytime, any place, which means we can “have church” anytime, any place!
We worship God together.
We laugh.
We have fun.
We can watch movies or go for a beer together as well as praying or reading the bible together.
We bring words from God himself to each other. (Wow, that’s pretty amazing really!...)
We help each other live our lives with God, not only when we meet, but also during the rest of the week.
I can count on them when I need them.
We have dreams and visions.
I believe in them.
I believe we will grow in number.
I believe we will see many people saved, and great things happen to people.
We’re not only a social club. What we’re up to is a lot more important than that!
We’re spreading God’s kingdom and love in Oslo and everywhere we go.
They help me see with “prophetic eyes”. I don’t do things just to do them. –I do them for a greater reason. This makes everyday life and even boring things very exciting!
And last, but least: We don’t meet on sunday mornings! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God be praised for when we love our brothers and sisters, people shall know that we are the children of God. :D we are the church, and we do church and we live church.

-Jesus don't have any hands but ours.
-Jesus don't have any other mouth than ours.
So how is Crist gonna put His hands on the sick and preach the good redeeming truth to day? :)
Great blog man :D :D :D
yrs. Jon
God bless you

Erlend Torp said...

Så flott, utrolig viktig å ha et bra felleskap!

Erlend Torp said...

You have TIKKEN! Besøk sia mi for info..