Saturday, October 03, 2009

I've just had a strong meeting with God in the bathroom together with my house mates! -it's incredible how a short, spontaneous prayer can turn into a total praise party. God is good, and he really knows our needs and answers our preyers. He is almighty and awesome.

I've been a week to Britain. My friend Anne-Guro and I went to the World Watch conference in Cardiff for three days where we got to know a few new friends, and also had the pleasure of seing old ones. Then we went to Leicester to visit the wonderful friends we made at the bible week this summer. We stayed with the wonderful Alison, and received blessing upon blessing. The whole week was a blessing really!

Now I'm back in the kindergarden and that's good. I really like my collegues and the environment at work. But today is saturday. I am listening to Joyce Meyer, reading Hebrews, chatting and having fellowship with my house mates, and enjoying the time off.

No comments: