Sunday, August 03, 2008

Edinburgh5
I have a bad habbit of being too ambitious about taking photos on trips like the one to Edinburgh. It often results in taking tons of pictures the first couple of days, and none on the following, as it did this time. Luckily my dad has better judgement of what's worth shooting, so after looking through his pics, I took the freedom of stealing some of them to blog with...
I can't say I'm a royalist, but I nevertheless found it interesting and fun that the Queen was around while we visited the city. Mom and dad even got to see her and her husband while they were driving down the royal mile. There was this big parade and lots of people there to watch.


















Edinburgh has a botanic garden, which we made sure to visit. It was big, beautiful and a perfect place to relax.

Here's Einar and I on our way up to Arthur's seat.

This is on Calton hill.


And to the right there's me on my way up to the castle.



1 comment:

bulleland said...

Ah, så herlig Hildus!!
Gleder meg til å få penn! Hurra hurra!
Lavendel funker forresten meget godt til nå.
Saligheten :D
Ellers så ble e veldig nygjerrig når du sa du hadde skrevet noe meget fresh om meg? Hm...